It is now a week later, and I haven't heard from anyone. I tried customer service again but after the same series of menu selections and the operator voice command a recorded message said that their offices were close and that I should try again some other day. I don't recall whether the recorded message wished me a good day.
Here are a few of the sites I found while looking for Sprint PCS.
- Sprint PCS Bad,
- Read and send feedback on Sprint PCS Wireless Services at PlanetFeedback,
- Sprint PCS - Referral gone bad, Referral gone bad,
- Customer Service 101: Sprint PCS gets D-
- Sprint-PCS Reviews - Wireless Phone Reviews
- SPRINT THE NIGHMARE COMPANY
UPDATE: I called back today, and after the same irritating series of menu items and voice command, I got a customer service representative who took care of the problem. I now feel better about Sprint customer service.