Sunday, April 17, 2005

Our cat (again)


The other day, I had a post that included an image of our cat on Sony's Imagestation web site. When you look at the post, you generally get a blank area of the correct size but no cat picture.

The cat picture is at this URL. Sometimes when I attempt to access it directly, I get the picture. Other times I get a message saying that I don't have permission to access it.

This may be related to the fact that I am a member of Imagestation, and my membership is stored on my computer. When I attempt to access the image as a member, permission is granted but not when the picture is accessed from the blog.

That is too bad because it would be nice to be able to use Imagestation to store images that I also want to post to a blog.

In any event, the picture is above, posted by Hello from my computer. That system copies the picture to a Blogger storage area.



By the way, his name is Blue after his beautiful blue eyes.

Here's another picture. It was taken a couple of years ago with an earlier camera. He's actually yawning, but he looks very fierce.

If you want to see my other pictures of Blue (and a number of other interesting albums, different from our Yahoo! Italy albums), look at my Imagestation Blue album.

To look at the Imagestation pictures you will have to log in. It is easy to create your own login. Alternatively, you can use CulverCity as username and Pictures as password.

Once you access Blue's Imagestation album, my other Imagestation albums are avaiable from a drop-down menu at the lower right. I recommend the Wedbush album seen as a slide slow.

No comments: