Thursday, January 20, 2005

Sprint PCS has terrible customer service

I have a Sprint PCS cellphone. A recent bill overcharged me by $15. I called customer service (888-211-4727) and after a number of menu choices, I finally said operator and got a live person to talk to. The live person (he said his name was Andrew and that his ID number was 235146) told me that his computer was broken but that he would take a record of my complaint and that someone would contact me within 24 hours.

It is now a week later, and I haven't heard from anyone. I tried customer service again but after the same series of menu selections and the operator voice command a recorded message said that their offices were close and that I should try again some other day. I don't recall whether the recorded message wished me a good day.

Here are a few of the sites I found while looking for Sprint PCS.

UPDATE: I called back today, and after the same irritating series of menu items and voice command, I got a customer service representative who took care of the problem. I now feel better about Sprint customer service.

No comments: